Monday, February 6, 2012

244 French Connection

 What: Frnech Connection Sandals
Where: Dubai - in front of the Khalifa tower, Dubai - after swimming with dolphines!
Wearing: Zara mullet skirt, H&M leggings, H&M tee, Zara scarf, Zara sunglasses

I wore these sandals A LOT whilst on holiday. They are slightly quirky with the off-centered strap and the blue and black color combo. And they are sooo comfy. Perfect for touring about on vaca. You already heard about my obsession with the mullet skirt. I long to be wearing it rightthisminute but sadly it is minus15 celsius here and I'll be staying indoors until the spring my exams on thursday morning. I should be studying but instead I'm stuck on a good book and wrapped up in bed. Ultimately the best choice for those freezing winter days... xox, Miss V

No comments: