Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm Back Plus a Shoe Save

 Hey everyone! Yesterday we returned from our vacationa and I'm slowly sliding back to the normal routine of things - including this here blog. I'll be posting from the trip soon (have some shoe saves pilled up) but for now you'll have to settle with a photo from the boat tour of Dubai (wearing: Zara scarf, Forever 21 sweater, Mango black sweater) and a picture of the shoes I wore for the flight there. Sadly they totally hurt like hell so I didn't wear them again to get a good photo and the flight outfit was well a bit boring truth be told. I did buy a few pairs of shoes (7) while on vacation so I have some shoe saving ahead. Meanwhile, this is shoe save number... 242.
I sure hope they get comfier with time cause I was planning on getting a lot of wear out of them come spring. Here's to hoping, xox, Miss V

No comments: