Thursday, February 9, 2012

248 Tribal Wear

 Shoes: Carvela studded sandals
Wearing: Zara tribal skirt, Zara white tee, H&M bikini top
After dinner with the boy yesterday I stopped by Zara and I bought a sweet little dress and this skirt in the sales. The skirt (pictured above) is the same one as the black Zara skirt I bought in Dubai. This one has a quirky tribal print going on though and I reckon that makes it way more summerish. Btw, these sandals were also bought in Dubai (they don't call it the shopping heaven for nothing!) and I wore them during the trip so this shoe save isn't really that much of a cheat, considering. I was glad to be able to purchase these shoes cause I was lusting after them way back during our London trip. Well, that concludes the shoe saving for today - and I have merely 5 pairs to go until I'm done! (That is, if I don't buy any more shoes!)
xox, Miss V