Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If I go crazy will you still call me superman?

11 QUESTION via Orchid Grey

1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
I'm still in the  process of getting my university degree & am currently only working part time, but in my dreams I am a writer. Doesn't matter if it's novels, short stories or even screenplays, I want to write for a living. So, basically, I want to be Joseph Heller. Second dream job would be being Andy Warhol, third Marilyn Monroe. Yup, in that order.

2. What’s the one thing you look forward to every day?
After-work or after-school afterhour fun (usually that means dinner & a movie at home with the boy, but sometimes it's going out for a special meal, going to the cinema, or meeting up with friends that sort of thing). I'm definitely not a morning person:)

3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
 It changes a lot, but currently I love The Man Repeller for Leandra's wittiness and crazy style, A Beautiful Mess for Elsie's and Emma's DIYs and a dose of positivity, and my favorite Orchid Grey for Julie's amazing vintage fashion finds, her personality & her beautiful hair (seriously, I think I'd love this girl just for her hair!).

4. Biggest online pet peeve?
Blogger frenzies - when one popular blogger starts liking something and then suddenly it's everywhere. Macarones come to mind. Don't get me wrong, I love macarones. But you get the point right? When things get too mainstream, I tend to stray from them..

5. What is your all-time favorite book?
Catch-22 (Heller) is my all-time number one, but I have a lot of books I love.

6. What would your “last meal” be?
Tomatoe soup, Lasagna that my mum does, and the chocolate cake from Ceretto.

7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know. First impressions are important but it's the all-in-all that counts. Love is a great deal about tolerance and finding yourself while with another person. Being you and allowing the other person to be himself/herself. Love is a lot of work, but if the other person is right for you, it can be definitely worth the effort:)

8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Sleeping in, brunch, a good film, sunshine + a nice walk... ok, so that includes an afternoon too.

9. Why do you blog?
To challenge myself and to be creative. And because it is something I love to do!

10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?
Green.

11. What is your all-time favorite band?
Motorhead, The Distillers, The Ramones


Hi everyone!
Cape - Zara Woman, jeans - Zara, tank top - H&M, Brogues - Zara

No comments: