Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What to Wear To: An Anniversary Dinner

 Last night marked a new relationship landstone between the boy & I -  we celebrated a year and a half of being together. We spent the night at our favorite restaurant and then went home and watched a movie. I wore my new Zara orange little dress and one of the pendant necklaces I wrote about yesterday. But because the necklace didn't go with the dress' cut, I wore it as a bracelet instead. I also did my hair up, which I hardly ever do. It's the little things that make an outfit special:)
 Wearing: Zara dress, H&M tights, H&M ankle boots, Asos pendant necklace as bracelet, Topshop leopard print coat, Topshop ear muffs, Stradivarius black sweater, Marc B for Topshop bag (you can see it in the photo above laying on the bed:).
I was in a good mood thou you wouldn't know it from the picture above. I was a bit hot taking the photo wearing my coat inside - the photos weren't really going too well due to the lighting situation but I had to make do. Never mind the photos, I genuinly liked my outfit from yesterday - it felt really "me". Also Mr. Piggy was evidently play a ''Where's Waldo'' game with us. He's a cutie.

No comments: