Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Files of New: Pendant Necklaces

I mentioned before that I ordered two necklaces from Asos - well they came yesterday and I went to pick them up at the post office today after my morning classes. I adore them both but am a bit bummed that they both went on sale AFTER I purchased them. Oh well, I guess you win some and you lose some. I might have also mentioned that I'd post today's outfit later but I won't cause the light sucks and the photos came out rather blahh. Instead I will try to take photos later (cause I'll be going out for dinner with the boy to celebrate a year & a half together - time flies!) - speaking of which: I have no idea what to wear! I'll look through the new issue of Elle for some inspiration then, Michelle Williams is the cover girl this month and I must say, she is so adorable. I love her and cannot wait to see her new movie (and am hoping she'll get an Oscar for her performance). And I have a feeling she'd approve of these necklaces. Xox, Miss V

No comments: