Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Start of a New Semester

 Yesterday was the first day of uni and it was a long day. I had classes from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. with just one wee break for lunch. Don't even ger me started on the lunch situation - it is terrible. Either the buffet at school or fast food places in a near-ish shopping mall. In order to survive I wore the comfiest outfit suitable for going out into public (thus not my PJs).
wearing: Mango jersey sailor dress (love the rope belt), H&M thick tights, Ugg Australia boots, Asos mustache earrings, Asos mustache ring, Lipsy bangle watch
Close-up: I love this ring so so much!
Currently, I sitting stressed out at my computer - late for work - still in my PJs with messy hair and no make-up, wondering how I'll manage time-wise with P.E. and everything and I have to stop by the post office (one of the most loathsome activities) and also I have to go to my bank (by far the most loathsome activity ever). You'll see today's outfit tomorrow - unless I do end up going in said PJs (nah, won't happen, much too cold outside). Till then, xox, Miss V

No comments: