Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Storage Solutions

 I have a bit of a hoarding problem. No, actually, my problem is with storage of all the things that I acquire. Finding the right piece of jewelry has become quite difficult due to the amount of items I have in my jewelry drawer and the lack of organization. So I cleaned out my drawer today and divided all the pieces into nice little groups. Bracelets in one section, all my necklaces in another (well actually in two places as you can see in the first photo), next my rings and lastly, the biggest group of them all, earrings.
Oh and I removed my watches from the jewelry drawer and put them in the one above. This way it's not too crowded down there. And my watches are in good company with wallets, various electrical cords and the faces (Christmas gift from my sis, anti-stress hand squeeze balls), which are so adorable and can be quite handy (no pun intended) if I have an essay deadline coming up. How you do solve your storage problems?

No comments: